Sunday, December 11, 2005

Debugged

Another lengthy pause…………

It has been a while. The last time I wrote these same words, my post was titled Change @ Work, and I ranted about the turmoil and uncertainty at my place of work and the complete state of disarray it had thrown my mind into. I had ended that post with a remark that I need to quit whining and act on it.

I did. Finally.

There have been many times in life I have found myself in whatever hole I would have dug myself into, or inadvertently stepped into, and I would claw my way up and out of it. But over time, there have been a few situations I have come across where I have hit a wall.

I always wondered why I could ‘solve’ every problem thrown my way if I steeled my will to do it, but these few left me vexed. Worse still, those few were the ones that mattered. But perhaps everything has a solution, but maybe some resolutions just don’t seem like a solution, or are simply not what was desired.

For now, I have made some alterations - hoping a drastic change of jobs, locations, routines, and daily faces would somehow disentangle those other lumpy knots in my life.

12 Comments:

Blogger Arundhati says...

Good luck, brother!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Arundhati says...

Errmm brother\sister

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Hehe.. funny correction. I'm no sister for sure!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Arundhati says...

Good ;) I know a lil bit more about you.. I know that correction never fails to get the correct results :D

3:19 PM  
Blogger S.L. Corsua says...

Haha! That comment above was indeed funny. ^_^

Hullo, dear Valhalla. I hope the fruits of your searching enrich (in all senses of the term) you well. Hee. 2006 is a promising year for you, then, yes? I am happy for you...

"Brother." (Eep, sowee. It was just too priceless a moment to resist.) *grin*

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Soulless:
You visited! Nice! I always hope the next year is better than the current one - sometimes it is. Thank you for your wishes, and I hope 2006 is a very promising year for ALL of us!
heheh.. Glad the "Brother" part made SOMEONE happy. ;)

5:30 PM  
Blogger IdeaSmith says...

Wonderful. I'm so happy. Do I need to say it?

2:06 AM  
Blogger Arundhati says...

Stopping by.. no updates? Hmph!

Happy new year :p brrrrrrrrro ;)

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Happy New Year to you too....sissy.. darn!
Time has been elusive, but I'll find it, and post again.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Write!!! There are those of us who can't wait to hear you, from you, about you.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

I wrote.. maybe not what you wanted to hear, but I wrote. Now can I get listed on your blog again? :)

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

U are you nut, i just shifted the location, look carefully!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home