Friday, May 20, 2005

Mighty Earth, Mystic Ocean

As the blazing sun surrenders to the faint glow of the moon
The mighty earth caresses the slumbering numinous ocean
Waves lapping its shores, like the blissful breathing of the cherub
What would I be but barren soil without your fluid touch, he wonders
Where will I rest my weary head without your solid shoulders, she dreams
The desert sands crave the oasis, water poured takes the shape of its urn
Morning rays streak through, awaken the sleeping terror, stir the placid giant
The dance of the elements begins again; will the earth survive another day?

Sunset by the Pacific, as I see it on summer evenings

2 Comments:

Blogger IdeaSmith says...

Need I even say? Wonderful...and thank you.

6:05 AM  
Blogger IdeaSmith says...

New post!!! Time to post!!!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home