Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I stole my own words!

Oh, I have innumerable thoughts, nearly all of them outstanding, I assure you! They come to me as I toss in bed, as I battle a throng of automobiles to and from work, as I focus hard on a scribbled sketch in my book to keep from dozing off in those interminable meetings, and the best of them come to me as I mechanically go through the motions of my morning ablutions. ;)
But when I sit my butt down to put all those words flitting through my head on to this blog.. I draw a blank! It never fails!
But I’m a smart ass, no no.. I mean metaphorically too, so I’ve been busy commenting on other blogs all this while. Yup, I fooled the system. And now, I’m just going to plug in all those snippets in here (Thank you ideasmithy, I owe you rent for these comments from your blog ;).
Disjointed, haphazard, they did make sense where they came from, but now they are just random rants..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voilence erupts from your wrath,

Destruction ensues from your ire
Dare I speak this to the face of your fury,
Incensed you are, you enrapture me still

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Who are you? What question do you answer?

Hard I stare, yet the clouds yield no face for me,
I touch my shoulder, and I clasp emptiness
No wings nor hooves, not even an entity
Alas, I am to break my own silence
And crave for an echo as I scream,
Who are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You look on as they slip away,

With sadness in your eyes, a frown on your brow,
A bewildered pain on your face.

As doors they slam, they drown the sound
Of the nervous knock behind you
Why stare despondent at the exit?

Whirl around just once, and open your doors to me
Never again, I promise, will you see another leave

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



1 Comments:

Blogger IdeaSmith says...

Danke my dear vampire! I loved all these comments, especially the first one. U can start to pay me with at least one post a day!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home