Thursday, April 21, 2005

What am I doing here?

BLOGGING? I have never even maintained my own diary or journal! What drove me to this? Granted, I’ve been meddling with anything the tech-heads in the world of computers would consider cool, which maybe makes me a geek.. that’s no bad thing. I’ve never been an early adapter of any novel gadget, fad or habit that hits the market – I built my first computer years after I opened my first computer theory book, played my first video game aeons after my ilk crowed about how they ran amok through all levels of Doom & Mario, and I don’t yet own an iPod!

Blogging has knocked on my doors before. But ME? Write? Express myself? Open up to the cruel cruel world? NEVER.. I thought. But the convenience of the internet also made way for the anonymity of the web world, and it’s so calming to cling on to fictional security blankets.A little.. or more than a little.. prodding helped, and I say why not!? I’m no author, I’m no bard. But this is no novel, no work of art. Rambling, Raving, Ranting, Venting. I can do this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home